What is Olive?
The olive, known by the botanical name Olea europaea, Or meaning “European olive”, is a english & most used word for the famous oil producing fruit Olive. Which is a species of small & famous tree in the family Oleaceae, found in the Mediterranean area of Portugal to the Levant, the Arabian Peninsula, and southern Asia, Which goes to some parts of China, as well as the Canary Islands and Réunion. This tree is grown very widely in the Mediterranean countries, as well as in Argentina, Saudi Arabia, Java, Norfolk Island, California, and Bermuda. Olea europaea is the type species for the genus Olea.
In fact the word “oil” is originally derived from the word “olive oil”, from ŏlĕum, ἔλαιον (élaion, “olive oil”) In many countries & langauges the the word oil in meant for the olive oil or it’s fruit.
The olive’s fruit, also called the olive,is a major * most important crop for the Mediterranean countries which provides the very big part of the living, & is a major source of incom the the people of that area.
The olive tree is also called by the tree of eternity, has very deep roots in history & being cultivated & grown from 6,000 years. Some historian claim olive the source of income & major trade item which rise of ancient greek and roman empires. Olive has very wide large quick & beneficial effects on human Body, Health & Mind. Olive or Olive oil is among the few trees which is present in holy books including Holy Qur’an.
How Olive Oil is made?
- Once the olives are collected from the trees, the olives are washed with water to remove any external impurity & soil from it cover.
- After washing they are sorted out to remove the damages & expired one. Again they are divided & categorized according to grade & quality. Each category is then pressed mechanically & stored for time so that it becomes warm enough to extract the oil easily.
- In a traditional way the olives were mashed into a paste with a simple mortar and pestle. With the help of human or some time animals. While in the modern times olive is converted into paste form with the help of modern electronically operated machines which do more work in a short period of time.
- The oil is extracted from the paste with the help of cold press hydraulic machines. The paste id pressed into the machines which gives oil & keeps the other materials inside. This is the first quality oil which cost more expensive than the other grades. The term cold-pressing represent that the oil is extracted with heating the olive paste thus is oil is called Extra Virgin 😀 Oil. ( Wait let me search for the extra virgin girl on google first. 😉 )
- After the extra virgin olive oil is obtained the remaining mixture goes through several process to obtain the lesser grades of olive oil.
- The final oil is stored in a drums or a small packs of 250 ml to 5 litters tin packs according to markets & order demands. Some companies pack it in a beautiful & attractive glass bottle instead of tin packs.
Types of Olive oil
Extra Virgin Olive Oil – The most beneficial which is extracted by cold pressing of the olive fruit is a oil which contain the highest percentage of nutrients inside. A little bit expensive but the benefits which you read here & over internet usually comes from this quality of oil. Mostly used in medicines & product which demands & deal with quality. Extra Virgin Oil has very dark color & intense flavor. Due to higher price & less demand this oil comes in a pack of 250 ml to 1 litter.
Virgin Olive Oil – Virgin Olive Oil also comes from the first pressing and must have an acidity level of less than 2% therefore it is of inferior quality to Extra Virgin Olive Oil. It’s flavor intensity can vary and its taste is milder than Extra Virgin Olive Oil. This is considered as first grade oil usually comes in 5 litter packing in India.
Pure Olive Oil – These are Olive Oils that are obtained from heating the olive’s & using the agents such as acids, alkalis, and heat to extract as much oil as possible from the olive pulp that remains after the first pressing. The result is a fattier and more acidic oil which lacks taste, aroma and natural antioxidants. Some time this oil need to be added with virgin or extra virgin oil to balance the quality color & taste.This is the most used & demanded olive oil in India which is widely available in supermarkets & BigBazar’s. ( Once i bought 5 litters pack of this quality which comes with 1 Kg. of basmati rice from Mumbai BigBazar ) Mostly used for cooking & household usage including child massage in my home. This quality oil comes with label 100% pure / Pure & Light on it’s pack.
Olive – Pomace Oil – This is the lowest quality of olive oil extracted from the remains of the other oil. In this oil the machines uses all of it’s capacity to extract oil from the pulp & seeds. Pomace olive oil has very low percentage of anti-oxidants & benefits.
Lampante Oil – Lampante oil is the lowest grade olive oil not suitable for cooking. Usually used as bio diesel & lubricants in machinery.
Olive Oil For Sex
Since the age of greeks and romans, Olive Oil was used as a lubricating agents in sexual intercourse. Olive Oil has very rich relaxing & well being properties when massaged on body. Thus it is a good oil to massage your body during sex. if the temperature of bodies implied into the sexual performance is the optimal, the Olive Oil is reabsorbed by them, making a plus contact point between you and your partner.
Olive Oil For Penis Enlargement
Olive oil has very wide percentage of nutrients which ranges from vitamins, minerals to even essential nutrients like omega fatty acids. No other oil on the planet can beat olive oil in terms of health & sex benefits specially in penis enlargement. If you want your penis hard during erection & larger in size use olive oil without any worry. Olive oil is the main ingredient of many penis enlargement oil being sold in the markets. It provides your penis all the foods & nutrients needed for your penis to grow firmer, harder & larger. It also increase penis girth & weight when used regularly. Even some companies sell pure olive oil on the name of penis enlargement oil in the market. This is not a main, main is that peoples are very satisfied & happy with the result.
How to use Olive Oil for Penis Enlargement?
|Zaitoon ka tail
Keep the oil with in a utensil with all the ingredients on the stove let it boil on a normal heat for 10 minutes. Keep in a glass bottle for 10 days in a dark room. After 10 days again boil for 10 minutes. Filter with a cloth & use this very good & result oriented penis enlargement oil once a night before sleeping & enjoy the result. This oil also works for sex time increase & erection quality.
Olive Oil For Breast Enlargement
The ancient Egyptians & Romans were used to use olive oil as a cosmetic product. Olive oil is much healthier than other types of oils to massage your breast.
Breast are symbol & icon of femininity & most admired & attractive part of a female body. Having a bigger, firmer & round shaped breast are dream of every girls & women. If you are looking to enhance your breast size you can use zaitoon oil for breast enlargement. You should purchase high quality extra virgin zaitoon oil.
Heat your palm & breast by rubbing them together. Take few drops of olive oil and start massaging one breast at the time. Massage your breasts with zaitoon oil in circular motion for about 5 minutes each breast. Then hold the right breast with your left palm above and right under the nipple and massage with circular movements with both palms by inserting and rotating your hands continuously in the circle in the right direction. To avoid oil stains, let the oil to fully absorbed on your breast before putting on clothes.
Benefits of Olive Oil
Olive oil benefits for skin
- Moisturizes skin
- Improves skin quality & health
- Can be used as makeup washer
- Slows down the aging process
- Good scrub for lips
- Cures cracked heels & lips
Olive oil benefits for hair
- Help in keeping hair healthy & shiny
- Removes the damages due to shampoo & conditioners
- Make hair strong & long
Benefits For Health
- Improves nail shining & thickness
- Helps prevent breast cancer
- Helps in lowering blood sugar & in diabetes
- Prevents Alzheimer & works as memory booster
- Strengthens bone health
- Treats depression
- Helps in fat loss & weight loss
- Lowers cholesterol level
- Relieves constipation & improves digestion
- Helps in eliminating stones from kidney & gall balder
- Helps preventing strokes
- Acts as pain reliever
Things to remember while purchasing zaiton oil
- Look for the darker color bottle which protect the quality & nutrients of the oil from sun exposure.
- Try to get the fresh oil by looking at manufacturing date.
- Look for a “Crop Date” on the bottle. Fresher is better, always. ( 😐 then why they always ask for experience?? 😮 Why i am not getting job?? )
- Ensure that pack is sealed & not altered.
- Look for the regions. The same country is better, and the same farm is best.
- Decide your purpose of purchasing to determine which you should buy.
- Read this if you are purchasing in USA
THE 14 FAKE OLIVE OIL COMPANIES THAT ARE REVEALED NOW – AVOID THESE BRANDS