Best Yoga For Breast Growth – Yoga For Breast Enlargement
Best Yoga For Breast Growth – Yoga For Breast Enlargement you believe in yoga for breast enlargement if I say that yoga can enlarge your breasts? Yoga and exercise are very beneficial for enlarging the breasts. Big and round breasts are generally considered to be part of the beauty and attractiveness of women. But not every woman’s breast size is the same. Some women have large breasts and because of this they look quite confident while some women have very small breasts, due to which they appear infested with inferiority complex. To increase breast size , there are various measures in the market such as oils , creams, suction cups and breast augmentation surgeries, which can help enlarge the breast. But none of these products is as effective as yoga and asana in increasing breast size.
Do you know that you can double your breast size just by doing yoga? I am sure you did not have the idea that yoga can increase your breast size. In fact, some yogasanas help to increase the size of your breast by increasing the fat and glandular tissue in the breasts. Therefore, if you also want to increase breast size, start yoga from today.
This Asan Gives Perfect Shape To The Chest
By doing yoga, your body will not have any kind of side effects and will also get health benefits. To enlarge the breasts, yoga can add beauty to your beauty, so whenever you have time, start doing these yogasanas.
There are 5 Best Yoga for Breast Enlargement.
01. Yoga Ustrasana Or Camel Pose To Increase Breast Size
02. Bhujangasana Or Cobra Pose Increases Breast Size
03. Yoga Gomukhasan For Big And Round Breasts
04. Dvogasasana for Breast Enlargement
05. Dhanurasana Or Bow Pose Yoga For Breast Enlargement
Yoga Ustrasana Or Camel Pose To Increase Breast Size
Ustrasana is a very common yoga form that can be done anywhere to increase breast size. This increases the muscle tissue around the breast resulting in a fairly rapid blood flow to your breasts and enlarging the breasts. Apart from this, the Uttrasana mudra keeps your stomach tight and the lower part of the chest becomes round and flexible. Ustrasana or Camel pose should be done on an empty stomach in the morning or evening and should remain in this posture for 30 to 60 seconds.
- Lay the mat on the ground and sit on your knees.
- Keep your hands at the waist.
- Now slowly bend backwards and hold your ankles.
- Press your buttocks into the air and slowly bring your head down towards the floor.
- Now stay in this position for some time and gradually count to ten and come back to normal.
- Take two deep breaths and repeat this asan 10 times to get big and round breasts in short time.
Bhujangasana Or Cobra Pose Increases Breast Size
While performing this pose, snake shape is formed, hence it is called Bhujangasana. While performing Bhujangasan, one has to raise the neck like a snake. This asan helps in increasing the breast size and makes them absolutely circular. Apart from this, it also makes the buttocks round and serves to tone the spine keeping it strong. This yoga will stretch the muscles around your breast, which will increase the breast size. The practice of this asan should be done on an empty stomach in the morning or evening and should remain in this position for at least 15 to 30 seconds.
How To Do Bhujangasan To Enlarge The Breast
- Keep your toes flat and lie flat on your stomach and rest on your yoga mat.
- Do not spread your legs, stick them and touch the heel of both feet simultaneously.
- Place your palm on the floor and raise your upper body. Spread the hands at shoulder width apart.
- Apply equal pressure to both of your palms while tilting your spine backwards. Do not put too much pressure on the shoulders and stay in a relaxed posture.
- Take care not to lift your hips above the ground. Place your pelvic on the ground like a snake. Stay in this position for 5 seconds.
- After this, slowly return to your initial state while exhaling.
Yoga Gomukhasan For Big And Round Breasts
This is the best yoga for increasing breast size. It actually stretches your chest muscles and improves blood flow. In addition, this asan produces stretch in different parts of the body such as ankle, thigh, hip, chest, neck, arm and arm. Gomukhasan can be a bit difficult to do because it involves stretching the legs, hands, toes and palms. But daily practice makes it easier to do it. This asan should be done in the morning or evening without eating anything and remain in this posture for 30 to 60 seconds.
How To Do Cow Pose For Fuller Breasts
- Cross your legs in lotus posture.
- Place your left palm on your right knee and right palm up. Take three deep breaths.
- Now bring the right hand behind your chest and place the back of the palm on your spine as far as you can reach your hand.
- Then bring the left palm from the back of your chest with the fingers of the shoulders and hands.
- Push your chest in the air and stay in this position for 5-10 seconds and then come back to normal lotus posture.
- Do Gomukhasana again but change the placement of your hands each time (right to left, left to right).
Dvogasasana for Breast Enlargement
While practicing this asana, your body appears in a two-angled wing posture, hence it is also called double angle pose. This asana stretches the chest very well and develops muscle tissue. When the tissue of the breast becomes long and large, then the breasts become round, large and shapely. However this easy should be done correctly.
How To Do Double Breasting For Big Breast
- Stand upright and take deep breaths twice and then bring your hand back and cross your fingers.
- Now slowly flip your interlocked fingers, but take care not to stress your wrist.
- Slowly tilt your upper body down and do not move any part from your waist.
- With this, move your interlocked hand as upward as possible without moving your muscles.
- Remain in this position for 10 seconds and then stand back in normal posture.
- Repeat this asana ten times to get round and big breasts.
Dhanurasana Or Bow Pose Yoga For Breast Enlargement
This is a very simple posture. While doing this, the shape of the bow is formed, hence it is called Dhanurashana. This asana is very beneficial for women. This is not only helpful in increasing the breast size of women, but it is also beneficial for women who have problems in conceiving . Along with reducing muscle pain, it also removes menstrual problems and relieves constipation . This asana should be done on an empty stomach in the morning or evening and should remain in this posture for 15 to 30 seconds.
How To Do Dhanurasana For Big Boobs
- Lie on your stomach and close your eyes and rest for some time. Breathe in slowly for three times.
- Now bend your knees as much as possible towards your head, and then hold both ankles with both hands.
- Keep your face straight and now try to bring your legs in front and pull out.
- Look straight and stay in this position for 10 seconds. Release the pressure slowly and return to normal posture. Do this process 5 times.
- To increase breast size in a natural way, do this yoga pose regularly for two weeks.